502 Error, Can't Load Config File ccnet.conf

Today I needed to renew my SSL cert. I used certbot as I have in the past. I allowed it to modify nginx after finishing the renew, and rebooted. When it came back up I tested it and found that I now receive a 502 error when accessing the domain. I have attempted to verify the configuration, and do not really see anything obviously wrong. When I try: systemctl start seafile, it throws a service failed because the control process exited with an error code. When I check this, I get the following:

– Unit seafile.service has begun starting up.
Oct 23 19:47:20 domain seafile.sh[6026]: failed to run “ccnet-server -t”
Oct 23 19:47:20 domain seafile.sh[6026]: [10/23/18 19:47:20] …/common/session.c(132): using config file /var/www/seafile/conf/ccnet.conf
Oct 23 19:47:20 domain seafile.sh[6026]: [10/23/18 19:47:20] …/common/session.c(138): Can’t load config file /var/www/seafile/conf/ccnet.conf.
Oct 23 19:47:20 domain systemd[1]: seafile.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Oct 23 19:47:20 domain systemd[1]: Failed to start Seafile Server.
– Subject: Unit seafile.service has failed

If I attempt to execute seafile.sh directly, I get:

/var/www/seafile/ccnet/seafile.ini not found. Now quit

I have verified that both of those files are there and appear to be correct.

I did update the server a few days prior and rebooted then. I’m not sure if seafile was updated or not.

I can’t believe this. After attempting to trace this issue, I was checking the seahub_django_request.log file in /var/www/seafile/llogs, and saw the following:

MissingSectionHeaderError: File contains no section headers.
file: /var/www/seafile/conf/ccnet.conf, line: 1

I went to check this out, and the GENERAL header at the top was missing a [ bracket. All is well.