i’ve been using Seafile quite a while now, without major issues.
So, I decided to switch from the community edition to pro edition yesterday (latest comm. vers. to latest pro - same minor version).
Migration was done without error messages and executed in context of the seafile user on my Ubuntu Server using a MySQL DB.
- After migration, all libraries disappeared from all user accounts.
- The quota suggests, that there is space used (correctly calculated), but there are no libraries shown
- Using the admin account and the administration section, the libraries of all users are still listed. But without names
What I’ve done so far to solve the issue:
- made fschk (seafile FSCK, Ubuntu FS check, folder/file permissions)
- made a DB check (mysqlcheck -u root -p --all-databases --auto-repair [no messages])
- restarted several times (server and seafile-/hub)
- cleared the seafile cache (deleted the folder)
I don’t want to play around too much, to get this solved.
So any advice is appreciated