Cant access libraries - corrupt seafile.db after running rsync

Hello there,

I installed Seafile Server 6.0.5 on my Raspberry Pi, which is connected to my 2TB-HDD (Seafile-db is stored there).
The latter is a bit “rusty” these days and so i decided to backup the whole thing. I used rsync and added another HDD with 3TB of Space.
Sadly, I ran rsync without the -b option, and - after a “chain of unfortunate circumstances” - I ended up with the situation, that I can’t access any libraries from any client I had. It says: “Deleted on server”.
Looking at the files stored at the db-directory:

me@mypi: ~ ls -la /media/HDD/seafile/
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me  4096 Dec  3 17:26 .
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me  4096 Apr 10  2016 ..
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me     0 Dec  3 17:26 commits
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me     0 Dec  3 17:26 fs
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me     0 Dec  3 17:26 httptemp
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me     0 Jan 16  2016 library-template
    -rwxrwxr-x 1 me me 59392 Dec  3 17:26 seafile.db
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me     0 Dec  3 17:26 storage
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me  4096 Dec  3 17:26 tmpfiles
    drwxrwxr-x 1 me me     0 Dec  3 17:26 webdavtmp

I really never checked anything there, so I have no idea which of the files could be missing. Also, all libraries were encrypted.
I got a strong feeling that the only file corrupted is “seafile.db”. It looks like it hasn’t been properly copied to the new HDD (and then I accidentally synced it back to the old Drive… Yes I know this was foolish :grin:).
But the other files I believe are fine! So could it be that my clients and the Web-Frontend tell me there are no libraries present (The aren’t, according to seafile.sb), but actually they are present?

Are there any suggestions on how to proceed to get back my data? Many thanks in advance.