Cli creates null libraries for upload with seaf

So the command below ‘should’ put the contents of /home/technogeeks/Import into the default library of user ****** but instead creates null libraries that can’t be renamed. They then don’t show up in the web interface.

/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.0.1/seafile/bin/seaf-import -c /opt/seafile/conf -d /opt/seafile/seafile-data -p /home/technogeeks/Import -n default -u *******

On Debian 8 with 6.0.1 professional. Help ?

Try to use /opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.0.1/seaf-import.sh

So. I did as requested and it still created a 1 terabyte null library. my exact command was "/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.0.1/seaf-import.sh /opt/seafile/seafile.conf -d /opt/seafile/seafile-data -p /home/technogeeks/Import -n Company -u myemail@technogeeks.ca

No errors are thrown. How can I rename the null library in order to share?

Use the command below,don’t lost “-c”

/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.0.1/seaf-import.sh -c /opt/seafile -d /opt/seafile/seafile-data -p /home/technogeeks/Import -n Company -u myemail@technogeeks.ca

It should create a library called “Company” with data in /home/technogeeks/Import.

So - same problem. It still creates a null library. I copy and pasted the command. I did have to change the /opt/seafile to /opt/seafile/conf 'cause that’s where my config folder is.

That is the library is created but has no name. It shows up as broken “Broken (cb517802-a311-444f-96a9-4642fd3ff780)”. It is 793 gb.

To conclude, smaller libraries uploaded properly (up to 15gb or so).

But after a long (~3 hours) seaf-fsck on the library in question (798 gb) the library is now available and no longer shows up as broken. If I was a smarter person perhaps I would have tried that first.