Custom Logo Change Gap to Border

Hi There,

does somebody know if it is possible to customize the gap between the custom logo and the border of the site in a html or config? So that you can make the logo bigger by height and it’ll be still centred on the top block of the site.

FYI: Im running Seafile 6.0.7 Server on Windows Server 2016.

You can use own CSS and overwrite default styles. But if something change by update you have to update your styles.

https://manual.seafile.com/config/seahub_customization.html#customize-seahub-css

You have to look for #header height and top/bottom padding. Next you have to change padding-top on #main.top-padding and next change padding-top on @media (min-width: 768px) .side-nav

1 Like

Ah okay, so it is in my custom.css. I’d thought it’ll be some html or python file. I’ll try it.

So i tried it. That does move my navigation bar or the main content to the top or the bottom. But it doesnt change the position of my custom logo. Maybe i wasnt that clear in my question. I know I cant easily adjust the bottom padding by changing the width and height of the custom logo in my config, but I need to change the top padding of the header on which the logo is set.

Better will be show what you want by some pic. But if I get you right, theres nothing hard to set on #logo margin-top to value which center your logo.

#logo {
  margin-top: 10px;
}

10px is example don’t know which value need your logo.

1 Like

I cant find this value. only:

#logo { margin-right:30px; }

can you tell me the line in the custom.css?

custome.css Is only overwrite for default CSS styles. So if it’s missing add it.

1 Like

Ah okay, just tried to be cautious with such adjustments. That helped me out.
For anyone else:
you gotta edit your custom.css on line 1724:

#logo { margin-right:30px; margin-top:<value>px; }

if there is no such variable, just add it.

10px is the default gap to the top border. You gotta change the value of margit-top to about -9px to barely touch the border.

Thanks for helping me out again @holantomas