Empty Shared Folders in connection with seadrive

What do you mean by “shared folder are empty”? Do you have any library folder under “shared with me” category folder?

Can you check your server log for errors? both seahub.log and seafile.log should be checked. Perhaps for some reasons your server doesn’t return complete library list.

Yes, I’ve one library folder with sub-folders under “shared with me” category folder. But it only shows up under “shared with me” in the web frontend (Browser), but not within SeaDrive.

Unfortunately no entries in any log when I try to enter shared folders - nothing is happening and nothing is showing up in the logs. This is true for server logs (seahub.log and seafile.log) and SeaDrive logs.

What else can I do?

@Jonathan I am still wondering whether this problem is 32bit vs. 64bit problem (see quote above)?

I think it should be related to the 32-bit nature of the server. We only have 64-bit versions for most Linux distros. But the RPI version is 32-bit. We’ll try to debug the issue on a 32-bit Linux.

@Jonathan: Thank you, this is good news! Please let me know if I can support your debugging.

@Jonathan I don’t know what you did, but you obviously did a good job! The new 7.1.4 rpi release offers access to shared folders properly via Seadrive (tested with v.2.0.2) now. Thank you!

2 Likes

Glad to hear that your problem got fixed. Care to mark the post as solved?
I also think that some thanks is due to @jobenvil who did the tedious job of compiling the packages for RPi.

2 Likes

This is a bug on 32-bit servers. It’s been fixed in 7.1.4. Thank you for reporting!