"Error Happened During Creating Seafile Admin"

I have to admit I’m near my wits end with Seafile and I’ve barely gotten it installed.
I installed the docker using the docker-compose and instructions in the manual. I previously logged in, uploaded a few things, and then I set the port to 80:8001 in docker. Everything worked great, including letsencrypt. I reboot my Windows Server and restarted docker, and then received an error “error happened during creating seafile admin”. I havent changed anything since the reboot and no matter what I did I could not get past this error. I tried changing it back to port 80, in docker, nothing. I then started over from scratch and same thing… I shut down everything safely, reboot, loaded docker back up and yet again the same error. Why is this happening? Is there a log to check or any solution to this? Could I possibly have missed a step? I’m running the Seafile 7.x and followed instructions on the website.

Edit: I notice this in the seahub.log logs, but I have not touched any password or anything with mysql or the mariadb docker.
File “/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 204, in init
super(Connection, self).init(*args, **kwargs2)
OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘seafile’@‘172.18.0.4’ (using password: YES)”)