Error showing last update of files

First of all, I apologize if this was resolved before. I did a search but I didn’t find the very same problem.

A couple of weeks ago we updated our community server version from 2.1.4 to 6.1.2. It took us some time, but finally everything seems to work properly.

Today a user detected that accessing through the Web (not the client), in the last update information, it showed an error getting the date of some files. We saw the same behaviour in other accounts, so it seems a general issue. It doesn’t happen in all the libraries, but if it happens in a library, it happens in all the files inside it. Maybe is happening in the all libraries and not in the new ones, but I can’t say for sure.

Everything seems to work ok but that,but I would like to know if this can be re-scanned. The client is synchonized and it doesn’t show any error. I modified an Excel file in my local laptop, it got synchronized, but still has an error showing the last update date, so modifiyng the file won’t solve it. If I try to open the file, it opens a new windows to dowload it, and it makes reference to date 1970-01-01.

Here is the screenshot:

Best regards,