Error when trying to start | stop | restart seafile

Error Description

Basically, every time I want to restart seafile to apply a new config, i’m facing an error saying I must be using seafile user. But I don’t know what is default password for seafile user, after script installation.

Even using SU# the error is the same:

Error: the user running the script (“root”) is not the owner of “/opt/seafile/seafile-data” folder, you should use the user “seafile” to run the script.

Bash info

nakamoto@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5$ sudo ls /opt/seafile/ccnet/
ccnet.sock  misc  mykey.peer  seafile.ini
nakamoto@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5$ sudo ./seafile.sh restart

seafile server not running yet
Error: the user running the script ("root") is not the owner of "/opt/seafile/seafile-data" folder, you should use the user "seafile" to run the script.
nakamoto@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5$ sudo su
root@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5# ./seafile.sh start

Error: the user running the script ("root") is not the owner of "/opt/seafile/seafile-data" folder, you should use the user "seafile" to run the script.
root@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5# ./seafile.sh restart

seafile server not running yet
root@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5# ./seafile.sh stop

System info

root@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Description:	Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS
Release:	16.04
Codename:	xenial

root@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5# uname --a
Linux seahost 4.15.0-34-generic #37~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Tue Aug 28 10:44:06 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

root@seahost:/opt/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.3.5# python --version
Python 2.7.12

Installation method

1. Cleaned Ubuntu Server installation (Only OpenSSH and Seafile Pro Server installed on machine)
  2. Installation made by Seafile Pro Server 6.3.5 script
  3. Nothing else