Hey. I’m made this work again!!
So, like i read above, @deryo have a problem happens while he config seafile running behind nginx. So am i. I’m digged out, what changes i made and one of it was modify SERVICE_URL & FILE_SERVER_ROOT.
Modify can be done both, via web interface (and it saves into mysql table and have higher priority against config files), and via config files.
Before changes there is no settings via sql table, but when i made changes, i did it via web interface. When problem happened, i changed back settings of directives, and i did it via webinterface too.
Now i truncate table where this settings stores (seahub-db/constance_config) and back settings in config files and librarys start syncing again.
So, problem was in settings that stored in mysql. May be it’s a bug, i opened it. Hope this will be helpful to somebody!