I am using Cyberlink Powerdirector.
Unfortunately, the program insists on creating shadow copies of HD movies I am editing in a folder called Cyberlink within my documents folder.
I have synced my entire documents folder to my seafile cloud.
But I am unable to exclude the folder Cyberlink and it’s content from syncing to the server.
I have already disconnected the synchronization and re-initiated it after creating the seafile-ignore.txt, but it still keeps syncing the shadow-files.
What am I doing wrong?
The seafile-ignore.txt is in the root of my documents folder and has the following content:
Thanks a lot,
Normally a single line like the following would be enough:
Thanks for your advice.
I have now tried the following:
- Update the seafile-ignore.txt in the root folder of my documents.
- Disconnect the synchronization
- Delete the Cyberlink folder on both the local machine and the server
- Restart the server and the client application
- reconnect the synchronization of my documents folder to the server
- Start Powerdirector
Result: Powerdirector recreates the Cyberlink folder and the folder and all its content is synced to my server, so it is not working
That’s strange, because I use a seafile-ignore.txt in a different library to exclude files, so it seems that folder exclusion is broken?
Any idea what is going wrong? Can this be fixed, please?