I’ve been thinking of that since a couple of weeks.
We have some guest and invited users that have access to libraries through groups for a certain period.
- people who invited them do not think of removing them from the groups when they do not need to acces files anymore
- they do not think of alerting the admin to delete the account
- and guest always have access to the files even when they quit the partner company
Considering that, i think that it could be useul to implement a expiration time :
- into account creation (admin)
- into invitations (members)
Guest users who are close to the expiration period (15 days) may receive an email as an alert and they could ask for admin or member to postpone the expiration date
This could be similar to expiration days on download links.
What do youy think of it ?