Failed to get user group repos from db

After upgrading from Seafile 9.0 to 11.0, I am experiencing this error:

2024-05-18 21:30:29 repo-mgr.c(4598): Failed to get user[root@example.com] group repos from db.
2024-05-18 21:30:40 ../common/seaf-db.c(928): Failed to prepare sql SELECT r.repo_id, s.size, b.commit_id, v.repo_id, v.origin_repo, v.path, v.base_commit, fc.file_count, i.status FROM Repo r LEFT JOIN Branch b ON r.repo_id = b.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoSize s ON r.repo_id = s.repo_id LEFT JOIN VirtualRepo v ON r.repo_id = v.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoFileCount fc ON r.repo_id = fc.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoInfo i on r.repo_id = i.repo_id WHERE r.repo_id = ? AND b.name = 'master': Unknown column 'i.status' in 'field list'
2024-05-18 21:30:40 ../common/seaf-db.c(928): Failed to prepare sql SELECT r.repo_id, s.size, b.commit_id, v.repo_id, v.origin_repo, v.path, v.base_commit, fc.file_count, i.status FROM Repo r LEFT JOIN Branch b ON r.repo_id = b.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoSize s ON r.repo_id = s.repo_id LEFT JOIN VirtualRepo v ON r.repo_id = v.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoFileCount fc ON r.repo_id = fc.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoInfo i on r.repo_id = i.repo_id WHERE r.repo_id = ? AND b.name = 'master': Unknown column 'i.status' in 'field list'
2024-05-18 21:30:40 ../common/seaf-db.c(928): Failed to prepare sql SELECT r.repo_id, s.size, b.commit_id, v.repo_id, v.origin_repo, v.path, v.base_commit, fc.file_count, i.status FROM Repo r LEFT JOIN Branch b ON r.repo_id = b.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoSize s ON r.repo_id = s.repo_id LEFT JOIN VirtualRepo v ON r.repo_id = v.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoFileCount fc ON r.repo_id = fc.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoInfo i on r.repo_id = i.repo_id WHERE r.repo_id = ? AND b.name = 'master': Unknown column 'i.status' in 'field list'
2024-05-18 21:30:40 ../common/seaf-db.c(928): Failed to prepare sql SELECT o.repo_id, s.size, b.commit_id, i.name, i.update_time, i.version, i.is_encrypted, i.last_modifier, i.status FROM RepoOwner o LEFT JOIN RepoSize s ON o.repo_id = s.repo_id LEFT JOIN Branch b ON o.repo_id = b.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoInfo i ON o.repo_id = i.repo_id LEFT JOIN VirtualRepo v ON o.repo_id = v.repo_id WHERE owner_id=? AND v.repo_id IS NULL ORDER BY i.update_time DESC, o.repo_id: Unknown column 'i.status' in 'field list'
2024-05-18 21:30:43 ../common/seaf-db.c(928): Failed to prepare sql SELECT r.repo_id, s.size, b.commit_id, v.repo_id, v.origin_repo, v.path, v.base_commit, fc.file_count, i.status FROM Repo r LEFT JOIN Branch b ON r.repo_id = b.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoSize s ON r.repo_id = s.repo_id LEFT JOIN VirtualRepo v ON r.repo_id = v.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoFileCount fc ON r.repo_id = fc.repo_id LEFT JOIN RepoInfo i on r.repo_id = i.repo_id WHERE r.repo_id = ? AND b.name = 'master': Unknown column 'i.status' in 'field list'

I have switch also from MySQL to MariaDB. What could be the reason for this error?

Just noticed that the upgrade probably didn’t run properly:

# upgrade/upgrade_9.0_10.0.sh 

-------------------------------------------------------------
This script would upgrade your seafile server from 9.0 to 10.0
Press [ENTER] to contiune
-------------------------------------------------------------



Updating seafile/seahub database ...

[INFO] You are using MySQL
[INFO] updating ccnet database...
[INFO] updating seafile database...
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, "Table 'seafile-db.WebUploadTempFiles' doesn't exist")
[INFO] updating seahub database...
Done

migrating avatars ...

Done

updating /usr/local/www/haiwen/seafile-server-latest symbolic link to /usr/local/www/haiwen/seafile-server ...



-----------------------------------------------------------------
Upgraded your seafile server successfully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

and

# upgrade/upgrade_10.0_11.0.sh 

-------------------------------------------------------------
This script would upgrade your seafile server from 10.0 to 11.0
Press [ENTER] to contiune
-------------------------------------------------------------



Updating seafile/seahub database ...

[INFO] You are using MySQL
[INFO] updating seahub database...
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1050, "Table 'sdoc_notification' already exists")
Done

migrating avatars ...

Done

updating /usr/local/www/haiwen/seafile-server-latest symbolic link to /usr/local/www/haiwen/seafile-server ...


python3: can't open file '/usr/local/www/haiwen/seafile-server/pro/pro.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Upgraded your seafile server successfully.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I moved to MySQL 8.0 and restored the MySQL 5.5 backup and I was able to upgrade. Clearly, using MariaDB wit Seafile is not a good idea.