Failed to migrate sql errors on upgrade from 6.3.4 to 7.0.2

Hello, I ran the upgrade script to migrate from 6.3.4 to 7.02 like so:
sudo -u seafile ./seafile-server-7.0.2/upgrade/upgrade_6.3_7.0.sh

I received the following output from the script, indicating there were some missing tables it was expecting:

Updating seafile/seahub database …

[INFO] You are using MySQL
[INFO] updating ccnet database…
[INFO] updating seafile database…
[INFO] updating seahub database…
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub-db.TotalStorageStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub-db.TotalStorageStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub-db.FileOpsStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub-db.FileOpsStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub-db.UserActivityStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1146, “Table ‘seahub-db.UserActivityStat’ doesn’t exist”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1051, “Unknown table ‘seahub-db.UserTrafficStat’”)
[WARNING] Failed to execute sql: (1091, “Can’t DROP INDEX profile_profile_contact_email_0975e4bf_uniq; check that it exists”)
Done

migrating avatars …

Done

I was able to start the server just fine and everything appears to be in working order, but I’m concerned that my db is corrupted somehow. Can anyone shed some light on what the above tables are used for, and why I might not have them? Do I need to reinstall from scratch?

Thanks

See here: