Fulltext Search Docker SeafilePro

Hello all,

Can someone point me to a manual where there is information about Fulltext search in SeafilePro docker? Is there anything we should do to enable this after installation? I can’t see any results on a fresh install of SeafilePro 9.04. May be I need to wait for indexing to happen? Can I force indexing?

Thanks
Rama

Hi, I have some more information to share. I am running Seafile Pro in docker but had changed the ports for seafile to 192.168.192.x network as I wanted to get this to work with my Zerotier network. Do I have to change anything for the other containers (memcached, mariadb and elasticsearch?). Sorry, I am new to this and would like to get the fulltextsearch started.

Currently I am getting seafes:158 start_index_local: Index process init error: ConnectionError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f95efcf9220>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused) caused by: NewConnectionError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f95efcf9220>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused). when I try ./pro/pro.py search --update from the seafile container terminal …

Here is an update:

I saw these errors in elasticsearch logs - "Caused by: java.nio.file.AccessDeniedException: /usr/share/elasticsearch/data/nodes", docker .

So, I went ahead and did a sudo chmod 777 -R XX/XX/elasticsearch/data directory and the files are getting indexed now. So, my problem was a permission error!

I changed the directory permission, restarted seafile, but still getting the same error:

[ERROR] seafes:158 start_index_local: Index process init error: ConnectionError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fe87b8f1c40>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused) caused by: NewConnectionError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7fe87b8f1c40>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 111] Connection refused).