Same for me (Windows-client; as mentioned here)!
It was the first thing i tried and it failed (no crash, but it just won't work). Updating git-bash did change the error-output, but does not behave differently. It seems the filesystem-emulation works not as expected from git's perspective.
[06/19/17 15:26:15] starting seadrive daemon: seadrive.exe "-d" "C:/Users/XXX/seadrive/data" "-l" "C:/Users/XXX/seadrive/logs/seadrive.log" "F:"
[06/19/17 15:26:18] Unable to get config value download_limit: Config not exists
[06/19/17 15:26:18] Unable to get config value upload_limit: Config not exists
[06/19/17 15:26:18] Switched to account http://192.168.2.113:8000 XXX@YYY.ZZ 7f3b685
(The second thing i checked, updating a Word 2010 document failed too and crashes the core).