Help recover data!

My SD card with armbian is out of order. I have a data folder on an external hard drive. Can I somehow connect it? I do not have a copy to restore.

seaf-fsck has an export option: https://download.seafile.com/published/seafile-manual/maintain/seafile_fsck.md see Exporting Libraries to File System

I get an error: invalid id. How do I write a command to indicate the path? I installed seafile. I have an empty database in /opt /seafile/seafile-data. My old library is on the path /mnt/usbstorage/seafile.

Don’t know why you’re opening more and more topics.

You can find the library id (!=library name) by locking into storage/blocks. As I recall the folders in there should have the id as name.

I have /mnt/usbstorage/seafile/storage/blocks/5384eabe-3ece-45e7-acf3-673fec5f2461.
I want to export everything from there to /mnt/usbstorage/myfiles.
I type the following:
root@renegade:/opt/seafile/seafile-server-latest# ./seaf-fsck.sh --export /mnt/usbstorage/myfiles 5384eabe-3ece-45e7-acf3-673fec5f2461
I get an error.
[03/06/20 13:56:10] fsck.c (928): Scanning available commits for repo 5384eabe-3ece-45e7-acf3-673fec5f2461 …
If I prescribe the path I also get an error.
Invalid repo id: /mnt/usbstorage/seafile/storage/blocks/5384eabe-3ece-45e7-acf3-673fec5f2461
[03/06/20 13:56:10] fsck.c (935): No available commits for repo 5384eabe, export failed.

This is the library id

I have a freshly installed seafile. He is trying to export from it, as I understand it.
I type in any I wrote above. Does not work. How do i write?

You have to make sure that the data is being found at the usual location as written in the documentation. (Although they won’t be displayed in the UI seaf fsck can export the data - as being written in the docs)

And I understood you, sort of) I need to copy my files to the folder from which my new seafile now works. And then try this team. Dumb))) I just very superficially understand how this server works.