How do I uninstall Seadrive 2.0.4

I Installed seadrive 2.0.4 I’m not sure I like that it caches file to my local drive. I used control panel to uninstall seadrive client for windows 10 but the library still appears in windows explore

Can I remove that library without affecting the Seafile server - What happens if I decide to re-install with seadrive at a later date. Will it notice that I deleted the local library and replicate that back to the server ?

I installed it a second time now I have two seadrive libraries on my drive

So I RTFMed and I found the following - Be nice if the uninstall asked if you want it removed and then does this for you

How to remove left-over SeaDrive shortcuts in Windows Explorer?

The “SeaDrive” shortcut in Windows Explorer won’t disappear after you exit SeaDrive progrme or switch Seafile accounts in SeaDrive. This is an intended behavior. You don’t need to remove them if you still need to access the account later.

In some corner cases, the “SeaDrvie” shortcut will be left-over in Windows Explorer and you want to remove it. For example, you changed your cache folder location. The shortcut to the old cache folder will be left over.

If you’re sure you no longer need to files under the old cache folder, you can remove it directly. And you can remove the SeaDrive shortcut in Windows Explorer by editing the registry. Open the path “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace” in registry editor. Remove the sub-keys correspond to the shortcut you want to remove.

i remove the duplicate in regedit in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID

I got this from the manual so I just did that

How to remove left-over SeaDrive shortcuts in Windows Explorer?

The “SeaDrive” shortcut in Windows Explorer won’t disappear after you exit SeaDrive progrme or switch Seafile accounts in SeaDrive. This is an intended behavior. You don’t need to remove them if you still need to access the account later.

In some corner cases, the “SeaDrvie” shortcut will be left-over in Windows Explorer and you want to remove it. For example, you changed your cache folder location. The shortcut to the old cache folder will be left over.

If you’re sure you no longer need to files under the old cache folder, you can remove it directly. And you can remove the SeaDrive shortcut in Windows Explorer by editing the registry. Open the path “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Desktop\NameSpace” in registry editor. Remove the sub-keys correspond to the shortcut you want to remove.