First of all I tried to find here at the forum the same issue, but I didn’t. I’ve only found it at Google Play comments.
After the last update, I can see my libraries, but if I try to access any of them, they seem empty. If I uninstall and install an older version, I can see the content again.
My server is a 2.1.4 version. I would like to know if my server is not compatible with Android app anymore, or if it is an issue that can be resolved. The installation wasn’t made by me and I’m not sure of the configuration. Before upgrading I’m testing with other machine to make sure that I’m not going to lose any information. Moreover, I have many users so I have to schedule an upgrade out of work hours.