Moved Seafile to New Server, Getting Unhandled Exception

Hello. I’ve been using Seafile 6 for about a month. I had to move Seafile to a new server this week so I followed the instructions to backup and restore the data here.

Unfortunately, after completing the process I’m unable to complete the login. Here’s the error message I get after entering my user name and password:

Page unavailable
Sorry, but the requested page is unavailable due to a server hiccup.

Our engineers have been notified, so check back later.

Here’s a link to my log files. I can see in the django log there is an unhandled exception, but I don’t know how to resolve it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

FYI, I’m a Linux beginner so more detail rather than less would be a help when it comes to commands / directories / etc.

Hi @DaveW,
after move seafile to new server, did you run upgrade scripts step by step to actualy installed 6.2.2? In log is error about missing column. So I guess you didn’t.

OperationalError: (1054, "Unknown column 'profile_profile.list_in_address_book' in 'field list'") 

https://manual.seafile.com/deploy/upgrade.html

Hello @holantomas, and thanks for the response. You are correct; I did not run the upgrade scripts, so it appears that was the issue. I’ve fixed it now and it is working properly. Thank you.