Mysql seafile user

seafile mysql user and password is created via install script on github.
is it actually used?

MariaDB [mysql]> show grants for 'seafile';
ERROR 1141 (42000): There is no such grant defined for user 'seafile' on host '%'
MariaDB [(none)]> show grants;
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for root@localhost                                                                                                              |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO `root`@`localhost` IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD '*77C54ECCF6CE862AE56C5EE77CE0FE0E11675A1C' WITH GRANT OPTION |
| GRANT PROXY ON ''@'%' TO 'root'@'localhost' WITH GRANT OPTION                                                                          |
2 rows in set (0.000 sec)

I believe that user will appear in the appropriate config files for the server.

I guess it wasn’t being used.
I just did migration from non docker to docker and it asked to give the user seafile grants for the databases that already existed, so this I was just wondering about and then got an answer later.

MariaDB [(none)]> show grants for 'seafile';
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Grants for seafile@%                                                                                                              |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO `seafile`@`%` IDENTIFIED BY PASSWORD '*0BD4F69AA341F801BEA6F459A97D69E3A896DCD6' WITH GRANT OPTION |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `seafile_db`.* TO `seafile`@`%`                                                                           |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `seahub_db`.* TO `seafile`@`%`                                                                            |
| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `ccnet_db`.* TO `seafile`@`%`                                                                             |
4 rows in set (0.000 sec)

But now I get gateway error, after migrating :slight_smile: