Only first 100 folders being displayed in Firefox

Yes, zoom seems to be the problem. If I zoom out to 80% in Chrome the folder scrolling starts working. But when I go back to 100% it stops again. Maybe it’s because my Windows GUI is scaled to 125% (which is quite normal given the resolutions these days). In any case this shouldn’t be happening…

1 Like

Can confirm. Linux&Firefox and high dpi monitor, with zoom does not work. But after resetting the zoom to 100% files load normally.

I have this problem too, which makes the web interface unusable for many purposes.

In general, continuous scroll is not a good solution for large folders anyway, and the (older and more reliable) paging model works better when you have a large number of items (ability to jump directly into the middle or end of a long list; more efficient in terms of memory etc.). Could we at least of the option to specify whether to use continuous scroll or page scroll (either on a server or use basis), please!

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you mdovey. This type of scrolling would have made sense (efficiency wise) if the folder list was downloaded in portions through ajax. But as far as I saw the list is loaded in one go so there’s no point in doing it. Better just display the whole list right away or indeed make standard pagination navigation with links, which may not be as fancy but is less error-prone and more flexible…

Any update on bringing back a paged interface for large directory lists?