Opening MD files problem

I think I have the scenario as described by @daniel.pan and would like use your proposed solution.
Unfortunately I’m not a DBadmin at all so I have some questions and look for more detailed advice.
My CE edition running on a raspberry pi and the DB used is a mysql.

I need to run the DB commands as db-user seafile or as db-user root?

To delete the table base_filecomment I just run

DROP TABLE base_filecomment;

?
And to recreate it I copy&paste what daniel.pan proposed his post above

CREATE TABLE `base_filecomment` (

    `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `author` varchar(255) NOT NULL,

    `comment` longtext NOT NULL,
  `created_at` datetime NOT NULL,

    `updated_at` datetime NOT NULL,
  `uuid_id` char(32) NOT NULL,

    `detail` longtext NOT NULL,
  `resolved` tinyint(1) NOT NULL,

    PRIMARY KEY (`id`),
  KEY `base_filecomment_uuid_id_4f9a2ca2_fk_tags_fileuuidmap_uuid` (`uuid_id`),

    KEY `base_filecomment_author_8a4d7e91` (`author`),

    KEY `base_filecomment_resolved_e0717eca` (`resolved`),

    CONSTRAINT `base_filecomment_uuid_id_4f9a2ca2_fk_tags_fileuuidmap_uuid` FOREIGN KEY (`uuid_id`) REFERENCES `tags_fileuuidmap` (`uuid`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

just straight to the sql-command line?

Thanks for any advice!

!!!UPDATE: SOLVED!!!
See my post here Problems after upgrade to 7.0.4 CE - #15 by Golf