Awesome ! Anyway thank you for the great feedback.
As we tested, if I share a library libA to a group with admin permission, all admins of the group can share any subfolder of libA.
So that means the admin has to share the lib in the first place and not the owner ?
Steps to reproduce :
- log in as some user (“Admin”)
- create a lib (named “test”)
- share it to group (“group A”)
- check group owner and admins => Admin is owner and Adrien is amongst admins
- check if can share subfolder to group or user => OK
- login as group admin (“Adrien”)
- check if can share subfolder to group or user => NO
I tried and indeed it works ! But…
Then every user of the group can also share it ! not only group admins also regular members. It is not a big deal though.
Thank you again for your super-fast feedback.