python script for Seafile downloading/uploading share link
This is my first python script.
Only test with the seafile-pro-server_6.0.12.
Any feedback and improvement are appreciated.
Download/upload shared files or directory from/to Seafile shared link without web browser (in a console or terminal).
- Support download and upload shared link
- Support password protected link
- Support link for a single file or directory
- For Ubuntu 16.04
sudo apt install python-pip
pip install clint
pip install requests
pip install requests_toolbelt
- Download a shared directory to current directory
python seaf-share.py get https://share_url ./
- Upload the directory “test” to a shared link
python seaf-share.py put https://share_url ./test