Russian translation seafile

Where are the language files? I want to end dvizhek translated into Russian. Ready to share the files will be transferred to the end.

Seafile translated into Russian of 100%. I am a translator into Russian of all seafile projects lately. Look at transifex.com

I’m sorry, but the engine is transferred to 60%, some of the pages have not been translated. Attached is a photo. Red circled column English, black - Russian.

Install the latest version Seafile 6.0.3. In this version translated of 100% and it is more working stability. I’m using version 6.0.3

I should test version 6, how do I upgrade to the latest stable version?

Judging by the screenshots, you use Seafile 6.x. You must download Seafile 6.0.3: https: //www.seafile.com/en/download/ and perform: /seafile-server-6.0.3/upgrade/minor-upgrade.sh

For Seahub version 9.0.2, the translation into Russian is not fully completed. When creating a public link to a file or folder with a time limit, the dialog box is displayed with hieroglyphs.

In English, this dialog is displayed correctly.

However, the Seahub translation site (seahub localization | Transifex) reflects that the translation into Russian has been completed in full. How can I translate the link expiration time selection dialog into Russian?