I’ve setup our Seafile Pro edition to use SAML auth with ADFS which works really well when first booted up… for about a day.
After a day I get the infamous “Page unavailable. Sorry, but the requested page is unavailable due to a server hiccup.” error. When digging into the seahub logs I find the following errors:
saml2.response:592 condition_ok Exception on conditions: Can’t use it yet 1562758622 <= 1562758623 saml2.client_base:606 parse_authn_request_response XML parse error: Can’t use it yet 1562758622 <= 1562758623
django.request:135 handle_uncaught_exception Internal Server Error: /saml2/acs/
However, I’ve checked and it’s not to do with the system clock as it’s spot on for UTC what our ADFS server is so I’m not sure what’s going on. If I restart the service the issue is the same but if I restart the entire box it’s fine again for a while.