SeaDrive 3.0.2 is released!

I have this error a few seconds/minutes after my Mac waking up from sleep with an activated Finder extension.

Before your Mac sleeps, does SeaDrive appear to work correctly?

Hello, when you click on the seadrive entry in Finder again, does this error still occur?

The error always occurred in the seadrive-gui process. This process crashed and the tray icon disappeared. I launched the application from the launchpad and it worked until the next MacBook wake-up. After googling, I am increasing the maximum number of open file descriptors. I added the command ulimit -n 10240 to the .zshrc file and rebooted. After a reboot, the error was gone.

Wow! I simply don’t understand that fix. Why does that work (in your case)?

Hello, we will look into this problem.

1 Like

Hello,
any chance to get a post about the release of version 3.0.3?
I’ve installed it on a MacBook Pro 14" with M2 and Ventura
I’ve experienced a few issues:

• when the notebook resumes after being “stopped”, most of the times the icon with the green tick is no more there and SeaDrive must be start again. Sometimes it asks again to click on the “SeaDrive” position in finder to enable it;
  • when the notebook goes offline for some reason and the orange exclamation mark appears on the icon, it does not disappear even though the notebook goes online again, despite the amount of time passed. Quit and restart from the icon does not solve the issue. Quit from the icon, kill from the terminal the SeaDrive processes and start the program again solves the problem and the green tick is there again.
    Any similar experiences on this behaviour?
    Thanks in advance!
    Best,
    Roberto.

Hi,

The changelog can be found here: Drive Client - Seafile Admin Manual

The problem you reported is a bug in this version. We’ll fix it soon with a new version.

1 Like