SeaDrive for macOS 3.0.0 beta available for test

This check is done by the system, not SeaDrive. There should be some incompatibility on that. Do you have a OneDrive account? Can you install and run OneDrive client on your computer?

Thank you all for feedbacks. There will be a new version 3.0.1 in February. Many issues will be fixed in this version.

3 Likes

I have tested, but not works for me. OS Ventura. When you select “Don’t download” (sorry, don’t remember exact name of the context command)—file sizes becomes 0. Once I was able to re-download it with proper sizes, but that’s all. It’s the bug #1. The bug #2 is that I don’t understand when the menu appears, and when not—sometimes it shows necessary context commands like “don’t download”, sometimes not, and also it has Seadrive additional commands at the bottom, which duplicates(?) OS commands. And bug #3 was it stops syncing. Asterisk symbol happened on files and folders without understanding how to fix. I should re-add the profile. And then project names “doubled”. Anyway, I deleted both the test server and the client so can’t show logs, but logs were clean, no errors there. Please when you’ll release the next version publish a changelog.

Just verified my setup, I had another dedicated disk in my MBP which was still in HPF+ format. converted it to APFS, and the program works. Sorry for the noise.

Any news on when we can expect the new beta version?

Does it have to run on OSX 10.15?