Seadrive not running in a multiuser enviroment

Does anybode know how i can get Seadrive installed on a terminal Server with multiple user logging on AND running seafile AND seadrive?
I now get de error seadrive is exited, but i do not know where i can find error logging WHY it is exited

1 Like

The SeaDrive processes try to use the same drive letter (S:) so once there is one process running, the others cannot start.

So Seadrive does not run in a multiuser enviroment like a terminal server or a laptop with multiple users logged on?

Kind Regards
Gerard

Support for this use case is already in our plan. We added some support a few version ago but that didn’t work very well. We’ll provide a better solution in the future.

contact me if you need a test server, i only use it within a small (testing) enviroment and is excelent for testing purposes

Any news on this in the mean time?

Kind Regards
Gerard

1 Like

If there are no success with implementing multi-user mount SeaDrive, can you at least change “seadrive is exited” message to something more understandable? For example “SeaDrive on letter Z: already user by another user. Please open settings and change letter no unique!”.

With the current version, you can choose to only show the virtual drive to the current user in settings dialog.

So, in current version can you at least change “seadrive is exited” message to something more understandable? And any way to change letter without using regedit.exe?