Seafile 6.2.2 Opening Encrypted Library in Seahub

Running seafile 6.2.2 on Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 with apache 2.4 (2.4.29 on 14.04 and 2.4.18 on 16.04). When a user goes to open an encrypted library in the web interface, the pop up window appears asking for the password. After entering password and then clicking on submit, the pop-up window does not go away. After one clears the pop-up by pressing the X button on the window, you get returned to the listing of libraries. If you then click to open the library it displays the contents and you can open files.

The pop-up window should close by itself.

What browser are you using? Can you try to update to v6.2.3? Did you try to remove cache? Can you try to check browser developer console if is there some JS error after entering password?

Both on linux.
Firefox 52.5.0
Chrome 63.0.3239.132

Thanks for the tip, I opened the debug console and discovered it was returning 403.

I think I have sorted it … some HTTP headers that were set as part of an earlier release for adding security seemed to be getting in the way. I have temporarily removed them and will re-add them to determine which is causing the issue. For reference removing all the headers below seems to have allowed me to progress…

Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ $1;HttpOnly;Secure
Header always append X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN
Header set X-XSS-Protection “1; mode=block”
Header set X-Content-Type-Options nosniff
Header always set Strict-Transport-Security “max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains;”

I will re-enable them to try and determine which is causing the issue.

IT was Header edit Set-Cookie ^(.*)$ $1;HttpOnly;Secure. I have changed it to be always edit and it works.

Yes that’s true but unset HttpOnly flag. It’s break some Seafile functions.