Seafile-applet crashes when doing download and synchronisation

I’m working with several Arch Linux Manjaro OS’s; all with version 20 and Linux-Kernel 54 or 56. Everywhere the seafile-applet is fine except one Computer, where the applet crashes if I try to synchronize. I have no idea what the reason may be. I launched the applet inn terminal to get some reaction and got it but do not understand it. Here the output: seafile-applet
lang = German, translation = (null), locale.name() = de_DE

(seafile-applet:24597): GLib-WARNING **: 15:40:45.546: (…/glib/glib/gerror.c:412):g_error_new_valist: runtime check failed: (domain != 0)

(seafile-applet:24597): GLib-WARNING **: 15:40:45.547: (…/glib/glib/gerror.c:412):g_error_new_valist: runtime check failed: (domain != 0)
Error creating proxy: Fehler beim Aufruf von StartServiceByName für org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor: Process org.gtk.vfs.UDisks2VolumeMonitor received signal 5 (g-dbus-error-quark, 26)

(seafile-applet:24597): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: 15:41:12.435: Settings schema ‘org.gtk.Settings.FileChooser’ does not contain a key named ‘show-type-column’
Trace/Breakpoint ausgelöst (Speicherabzug geschrieben)> Blockquote

I’ve got the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

Not really. Some days later there was an update from manjaro. After updating I could install everything as usually. Please give me pardon for late reaction of mine!