This release add the following features and fixes:
- Official repo for CentOS or RHEL is ready. Currently only CentOS/RHEL 7 is supported.
- Seaf-cli now support both Python2 and Python3.
- Re-enable the old style seafile internal links (seafile://openfile?repo_id=…)
- Improve error message display
- Fix a bug that local newly added files are deleted if the folder is removed or renamed by another user simultaneously.
- Improve progress percentage display during syncing downloading. (In the old version, number of files are used to calculate the percentage, now the dowloaded bytes are used.)
- Users can check who locked a file now