Seafile client keeps crashing on android 5.0.1

Anybody outhere who can help me debug that?) or point me to the correct forum??)

Are there other (newer) version i can download straight from the developers?

Kind Regards
Gerard

Are you using the version from google play? If so we may take a look of the crash reports gathered by google play.

Dear Lins,

Yes, from google play, i made sure this updated the app.
But as other users have different versions android, it only seems to appear on this Samsung S4 with android 5.0.1.

Can you advice me how to get the debug info available to you ?

Kind Regards
Gerard

Can you give this new version a try: https://download.seafile.com/f/f436bf4a1f/

Haai Daniel,

Tnx for the download, i just installed it (upgrade), cleared the cache and rebooted the phone.
Still the same problem, i think it has something to do with the upload of photo’s from the phone to my seafile 5 server (which is going to be upgraded to the latest this holyday).

If you have special debugging software i can install it on my on phone as well with the new seafile client (i happen to have the exact same model samsung s4 with android 5.0.1, but i don’t use it in every day life, so excellent for debugging).

Kind Regards
Gerard

I’ve installed your new version. Since then no new crashes for me. Thx and keep up the good work.

After a litte bit of playing around with this fix, the problem on my phone ist not fully solved.

When i browse around in my libary, which holds all my pictures (sorted into subfolders), the client closes sporadical.

Also sometimes (less frequent than before) the App closes, when lying in the backround and doing nothing but to wait for new photos to upload.