We are glad to announce that Seafile client 6.1.0 is ready. We spent some time to fix some long pending small bugs. The UI of the main window is also improved. The full changelog is below:
- [fix] Fix a bug that library name will be changed back when it is changed in the server
- [fix] Fix a bug that uploading progress exceeding 100%.
- [fix] Fix selectively synced subfolder disappear after logout and login again
- [fix] Fix an issue when uploading a deep empty folder like “A/B/C”
- Use new library icons
- [fix] Fix showing of avatars
- [fix] Improve UI in Windows with high DPI screens
- Only allow https for Shibboleth login
- Clean unused logs in applet.log
- Remove the function of map a synced library as a network drive
- [fix, mac] Popup a notification after user clicking the “Check new version” button in about dialog if the current version is the latest version
- Change default block size to 8MB
You can download the latest version from https://www.seafile.com/en/download/. Auto-upgrade will be available within a few days.