Seafile Docker - Change Default Volume ERROR

Hey everyone,
I’m using for the first time the Seafile Docker container on my Ubuntu server, I used docker-compose which is available in the official documentation, the only thing I changed was port 80 to another port that was not being used. Everything started normally and everything was working!

After this my idea was to save all seafile files inside another HDD and not inside my SSD since I want to use it only for system storage. My idea would be to just change the volume path to a directory that was mounted on that HDD. After that my stack never worked again. What is the best way to do this? Is mounting the original path that comes in docker-compose on the desired HDD? Or is there another, better way?

I hope you can help me. Thanks!

DOCKER COMPOSE

version: ‘2.0’
services:
db:
image: mariadb:10.6
container_name: seafile-mysql
environment:
- MYSQL_ROOT_PASSWORD=db_dev # Requested, set the root’s password of MySQL service.
- MYSQL_LOG_CONSOLE=true
volumes:
- /opt/seafile-mysql/db:/var/lib/mysql # Requested, specifies the path to MySQL data persistent store.
networks:
- seafile-net

memcached:
image: memcached:1.6.18
container_name: seafile-memcached
entrypoint: memcached -m 256
networks:
- seafile-net

seafile:
image: seafileltd/seafile-mc:latest
container_name: seafile
ports:
- “5674:80”

volumes:
  - ./data/seafile-data:/shared   # Requested, specifies the path to Seafile data persistent store.
environment:
  - DB_HOST=db
  - DB_ROOT_PASSWD=db_dev  # Requested, the value shuold be root's password of MySQL service.
  - TIME_ZONE=Etc/UTC  # Optional, default is UTC. Should be uncomment and set to your local time zone.
  - SEAFILE_ADMIN_EMAIL=me@example.com # Specifies Seafile admin user, default is 'me@example.com'.
  - SEAFILE_ADMIN_PASSWORD=password123     # Specifies Seafile admin password, default is 'asecret'.
  - SEAFILE_SERVER_LETSENCRYPT=false   # Whether to use https or not.
  - SEAFILE_SERVER_HOSTNAME=docs.seafile.com # Specifies your host name if https is enabled.
depends_on:
  - db
  - memcached
networks:
  - seafile-net

networks:
seafile-net:

ERROR on Seafile container after colume path change:

Failed to connect to mysql server using user “seafile” and password “***”: Access denied for user ‘seafile’@‘192.168.112.4’ (using password: YES)
[2023-03-06 11:25:04] Now running setup-seafile-mysql.py in auto mode.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/scripts/start.py”, line 92, in
main()
File “/scripts/start.py”, line 56, in main
init_seafile_server()
File “/scripts/bootstrap.py”, line 158, in init_seafile_server
call(‘{} auto -n seafile’.format(setup_script), env=env)
File “/scripts/utils.py”, line 70, in call
return subprocess.check_call(*a, **kw)
File “/usr/lib/python3.8/subprocess.py”, line 364, in check_call
raise CalledProcessError(retcode, cmd)
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command ‘/opt/seafile/seafile-server-9.0.10/setup-seafile-mysql.sh auto -n seafile’ returned non-zero exit status 255.

MYSQL Contrainer error