I have Seafile running on Raspberry pi using Nginx webserver, have been experiencing sync problem on iPhone app. I have a file “file.txt”, when sync problem happened, many times I saw two files on iPhone client, one “file.txt” (modified), one “file.txt” (waiting to upload). and I login on windows, could not see the change I made to the file through iPhone app.
For testing purpose, I opened the file.txt on iPhone app to edit it make change, I made one change and save, and repeat the change and save 4 times in 4 minutes. Then I open the file in Windows browser, I can only see the first change I made on iPhone, other change could not sync to the server. ( I tried using different browser in Windows to ensure it’s not browser cache problem. ). On the iPhone app, the file list shows "file.txt modified “. I was guessing the Seafile iPhone app cache issue, so I wiped the Seafile cache several time, then I saw the file shows " file.txt 0 B, modified”, I opened the file on iPhone but it’s just blank. Then I restarted the Seafile app on iPhone, opened the file.txt, now the content came back, but only showed the first change I made, other 4 changes lost. Sometime I reboot the iPhone could make the problematic file sync to server.