This is a maintenance release with the following fixes and improvements:
- [fix] Fix bug when search file by path.
- [fix] A user that can’t create a library can sync a sub-folder of a library now.
- Add title when view file via OOS.
- Check if enable LIBRARY_TEMPLATES feature when creating library.
- [api] Enable return all files recursively under a folder.
- Preserve share links when admin transfer a library from a user to another user.
- Add setting to disable user change password.
- Add setting to disable group dissussion.
- Add setting to disable file comment.
- Restart both ccnet-server and seaf-server if seaf-server is down.
- Fix a bug that some cases elasticsearch be started repeatly.
- Don’t start seafile if failed to mount http-temp dir.
- Don’t deactive user if failed to get users from ldap server.
- [fix] Fix online preview can’t work in background node caused by wrong Python path.
New in 6.2.12:
- [fix] Fix a bug that seafevents is not restarted when ccnet-server is restarted