You can actually get 8.0.2 via docker but that is the latest – for some reason the most current builds are not available via docker. You are correct that the latest tag is attached to an older version so you have to specify manually:
docker pull docker.seadrive.org/seafileltd/seafile-pro-mc:8.0.2
If you want to check the latest versions available (since they are not tagged correctly), you can follow these steps:
- Get your PRO docker username (seafile) and password from your customer hub portal
- Go to https://docker.seadrive.org and login to the Harbor instance with the same credentials you use when downloading docker images (what you got in step 1)
- Under projects, click on “seafileltd” then “seafileltd/seafile-pro-mc”
- This will show a list of all tags for seafile pro, click twice on the ‘Tag’ heading to sort from newest-oldest
- You will see the ‘latest’ tag and then ‘8.0.2’ right under that. Note the creation times – this is how you know ‘latest’ is NOT the latest.
Hope this helps, took me a while to find this. Really wish it was documented somewhere, but hopefully people see this post and find a little guidance.