Seafile pro edition 6.2.6 is ready! A few important fixes

Thanks. BTW which Pro version should I download for Ubuntu 16.04? Generic or Ubuntu?

The Ubuntu one.

A new version 6.2.7 is uploaded.

1 Like

Hi,

Is there a specific setting for that or is it set by default ?

I just tried but i’m not notified

Regards

By default, the inviter is notified in the seahub interface, but no mail is sent to him.
Could it be possible to add mail notification ?
Regards

Hi,

For this option the message is not well formed/translated into French language.

Vous recevez cette invitation en tant qu’admin du siteSeafileet que l’utilisateur [mail] l’a rejoint.

Use

Vous recevez cette invitation en tant qu’admin du site Seafile, que l’utilisateur [mail] a rejoint.

Regards

Hi,

How can we use this feature ?

Regards,

Gautier

Hi,

You can find the document here: https://manual.seafile.com/config/seahub_settings_py.html
(search custom_get_groups)

Thanks @daniel.pan.

Hi,

You can find the document here https://manual.seafile.com/config/seahub_settings_py.html (custom_get_groups)

Hi,

Can you update the translation at Transifex?

Yes i’ll try.
But sometimes i dont’ find the strings to translate, whereas i would have translated more.
Regards

Ok, thanks

@daniel.pan:
How can I use the new feature NOTIFY_ADMIN_AFTER_REGISTRATION? Can I set a special TO admin email address?

The notification will be sent to all admins. Not configurable yet.

But the notification is only sent, if a new user use the registration process. However if a seafile user invites a new user, there isn’t any admin notification. Could you extent the admin notification to this effect?

This would help to control the amount of used licenses.

OK! We will extend the admin notification when new user is invited by other seafile users.

3 Likes

Thanks!! @xiez

Hi,
I just upgraded my test server from Pro 6.2.2 to 6.2.7. LDAP users can log in, everything seems to be fine, but when I call ldapsync I get the following errors:

# pro/pro.py ldapsync --test
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/runpy.py", line 162, in _run_module_as_main
    "__main__", fname, loader, pkg_name)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/runpy.py", line 72, in _run_code
    exec code in run_globals
  File "/home/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.2.7/pro/python/seafevents/ldap_syncer/run_ldap_sync.py", line 128, in <module>
    setting = Settings(True if arg.test else False)
  File "/home/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.2.7/pro/python/seafevents/ldap_syncer/ldap_settings.py", line 51, in __init__
    self.read_config()
  File "/home/seafile/seafile-pro-server-6.2.7/pro/python/seafevents/ldap_syncer/ldap_settings.py", line 54, in read_config
    if not appconfig.ccnet_conf_path:
AttributeError: 'AppConfig' object has no attribute 'ccnet_conf_path'

Am I missing something?

No, you haven’t missed anything.

Unable to run virus_scanner and ldap_syncer with pro.py is a developer’s oversight.

Next version will be fixed. Sorry for your failure.