Seafile Server 6.0.9 for Raspberry Pi is ready! 16.04.2017

:rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

You can get it from the Seafile download section.

:pushpin: Please remember:

• Don’t forget to stop Seafile Server before the upgrade (i.e: service seafile-server stop or, another example: service seahub stop && service seafile stop)
  • Don’t forget to change the directory rights of Seafile after unpacking it (i.e: chown -R seafile:nogroup seafile-server-6.0.9 or, another example: sudo chown -R seafile:seafile seafile-server-6.0.9 )
  • Don’t forget to apply the upgrade script/s according your start release && with the properly user which in normal case should be seafile (i.e change to seafile user: su - seafile -s /bin/bash or, another example: sudo su seafile)

Maybe you wanna check the technical FAQ for further troubleshooting. Many typical workarounds are described there.

Once again, thanks to the developers and Seafile Community

have fun :blush:

:rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2: :rabbit2:

7 Likes

Thanx again for building latest seafile server :+1: