Seafile server 6.2.0 beta is ready for testing!

works, thanks had the same problem.

Security should go first and things like this need to be published publicly to avoid shitstorm because of security issues.
Ty

If your Seafile installation is behind Apache/Nginx and you implement WSGI then when Seahub is run it will open port 8000 on 0.0.0.0.

If, like me, you have no firewall then this exposes port 8000 to the 'net and it is not required to be so. So the answer is yes to the question of modifying seahub.sh if you consider this a risk. Also bear in mind that any changes to seahub.sh will disappear in the next update.

I adapted the rpi configuration on Github to consider proxy_http_ version 1.1 if we get such error"connection refused...HTTP/1.1." on nginx logfiles or we have http2. The other should be done by development team.

2 Likes

After updating from 6.1.9 Pro to 6.2.0 Pro Beta I receive an error, when I try to open an Excel file via Office Online Server:

Can someone reproduce the error?
This only applies to Excel files.

Because off missing knowledge on my side: where do I have to enter that? I’m also having trouble upgrading from 6.1.2 to 6.2.2 (same errors).

EDIT

Ok, figured it out and followed the solution but still the error:

sqlite3.OperationalError: no such table: sysadmin_extra_userloginlog

I added the tables via “sqlite3 seahub.db”

EDIT2

In the meantime I downloaded 6.2.1, too and added the seahub.sql in the package. After having added the three lines I saved it and reran the upgrade but still run into the same error.

And when I try to manually ad

CREATE INDEX “sysadmin_extra_userloginlog_28ed1ef0” ON “sysadmin_extra_userloginlog” (“login_date”);

to seahub.db I get the error message:

“Error: table sysadmin_extra_userloginlog has no column named login_date”

SOLVED!

I managed to figure it out. I always edited the wrond seahub.dbs. The one which is the required one is under /home/seafile . I switched to root and edited it and was able to succesfully upgrade first to 6.2.1 and then to 6.2.2 . Fired up seafile.sh and seahub.sh now to check if everything works.

@daniel.pan
In the current roadmap it says “Support changing of a user’s primary email.”
When can we expect this feature? :slight_smile: