Seafile Server Starup Script interefes with Seafile Client?

since I have the startup script under ubuntu my seafile client starts with
“Found another running process of Seafile, kill it and start a new one?”
but neither yes or no helps.
the script i used to autostart the server:
https://manual.seafile.com/deploy/start_seafile_at_system_bootup.html

i found, it creates a huge (some GB) seafile.log with

[02/05/17 22:29:36] wt-monitor-linux.c(525): [wt mon] fail to stat /home/username/documents/seconddriven/auslager/.wine/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.config/teamviewer10/dosdevices/c:/users/username/My Documents/.google/picasa/3.0/dosdevices/z:/dev/input/by-id/usb-Razer_Razer_Abyssus-event-mouse: Too many levels of symbolic links
: Too many levels of symbolic links

so theres a proble with parsing the wine directory when the .config directory is a symlink to a second drive, it creates a logfile of several GB with fils my memory and the machine stalls so seafile client never starts

another thin, seafile for linux follows symlinks. is tehre an option to turn that off?