Seahub Automated Testing -- error 111 connection refused

Hi,

I am trying to get the Seahub testing to work.

the automated tests are running now, but they all end with a “connection refused”.

Seafile and Seahub run well individually, so there must be some additional cofig
to perform.

can anyone help me?

this is the error thrown by the test:

[Errno 111] Connection refused

details:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “”, line 1, in
File “/opt/seafile/seafile-server-8.0.7/seafile/lib/python3.6/site-packages/seaserv/api.py”, line 863, in add_emailuser
return ccnet_threaded_rpc.add_emailuser(email, passwd, is_staff, is_active)
File “/opt/seafile/seafile-server-8.0.7/seafile/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pysearpc/client.py”, line 126, in newfunc
ret_str = self.call_remote_func_sync(fcall_str)
File “/opt/seafile/seafile-server-8.0.7/seafile/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pysearpc/named_pipe.py”, line 100, in call_remote_func_sync
transport = self._get_transport()
File “/opt/seafile/seafile-server-8.0.7/seafile/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pysearpc/named_pipe.py”, line 90, in _get_transport
transport = self._create_transport()
File “/opt/seafile/seafile-server-8.0.7/seafile/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pysearpc/named_pipe.py”, line 83, in _create_transport
transport.connect()
File “/opt/seafile/seafile-server-8.0.7/seafile/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pysearpc/named_pipe.py”, line 47, in connect
self.pipe.connect(self.socket_path)
ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused

I execute “seahubtests.sh test” in the “tests” folder.

thank you.

Any ideas?

If you need additional info i can look to provide so. Or if you know something i could try.

Thank you!