Dear Seafile Team,
I found a small bug with embedded pictures in shared-markdown files. The following behaviour was tested with 7.0.8 PE and 7.0.4 CE.
Here is what I’ve done:
- create a library
- upload a jpg to this library and create a markdown file.
- inside the markdown-file I added the jpg with the function “insert library image”
- the picture is now shown in the markdown editor
- If I publish the library as public wiki everything is working as expected
- If I create a sharing link to the markdown file and open it with another browser it is working as expected.
- but If I create a download-link for the library and then open the markdown file the picture is not shown.
- If I try to open the picture-url there is a seahub message “invalid file type”
If I come from a “Directory” it is not working:
Here is the error If I try to open the image-url:
On the other hand If I open the shared markdown file it is working as it shoud:
I hope this helps to solve this minor problem.