Synology Hyperbackup to Seafile issue

Dear Seafile Support,

i try to Setup a Synology Hyperbackup to my Seafile Server in Cloud. Currently I run Seafile Server Professional 7.0.13

After the Configuration of the Backup over WebDAV I get immediately an Error in the Synology Hyperbackup App with the information the Resource is Busy. See the Screenshot below.

But the CloudSync App from Synology for Synchronisation work as expected an all Files are Synched to the Seafile Server. In this Case i don’t think i have an issue in the WebDAV Server configuration.

On the Seafile Server i get the following Errors in the Log:

AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘isCollection’" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.168.228.2, server: seafile example com, request: “PUT /webdav/Meine%20Bibliothek/synology_1.hbk/Control/lock/lock_keep_alive.%40writer_version_0.fa295ab7-859a-4130-869c-722dbb7d45e9 HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi: 127.0.0.1:8080”, host: “seafile example com”, referrer: “/webdav/Meine%20Bibliothek/synology_1.hbk/Control/lock/lock_keep_alive.%40writer_version_0.fa295ab7-859a-4130-869c-722dbb7d45e9”<

I allready found some related Issues on Github an on the Forum but non of them provided a fix to me:

Github: Issue: 2100
Forum Topic: 3929

I already opened a Ticket at Synology but they closed it and told me they won’t fix the error.

Can you please help me to fix the issue?

Thank you very much!This text will be hidden

Seafile Forum Thread: /t/webdav-exception-when-creating-folders-from-some-apps/3929