Ubuntu 16.04 - status code 500

Hi all,

A new issue appeared and I want to catch it :slight_smile:
I have downloaded the latest ubuntu (pro) package including the ubuntu suffix.

When I search and edit the files, I get failed to upload, like xls or docx in Word.
[06/25/17 09:52:53][AutoUpdateManager] failed to upload new version of file XX//Files/test.docx
[06/25/17 09:58:23]request failed for XX/seafhttp/update-api/XX-XX-XX-XX-XX: status code 500

This issue is new for me and I cannot find any errors, except the one in this topic.

If I look through the files manually, I do not see any problems and uploading is working well… :sweat_smile:
So the problem is only in the seafile client in the search section

Some testresults:

• Open and edit files from the tab: Activities is working fine (open file from history)
  • Search and edit is only working when I sync the directories with my computer, but not directly from the client without auto sync…
  • Clear and rebuild search index without results.
  • Re-uploaded the data, to be sure, also without results.

It is a recent and clean installation on ubuntu 16.04 with the ubuntu suffix version. (6.1.1)

@daniel.pan Is this error related to the server or client application? Tested different things, without any results.

New uploaded files can be edited via search results … I’m confused. Is it something with the old files from an old seafile environment? How is this possible? But only new files…

Uploading the old files again does not work for the search bug.

How?