Ubuntu 16.04 upgrade to Seafile 6.1.1 created a broken library

Upgraded to 6.1.1 from 6.0.9 by first running the 6.0-6.1 script, then minor_upgrade. I’m using SQLite3 for the database. No errors, everything worked fine.

However, now when I log into the web server, as well as when looking in the Mac client, I have an additional library besides the old ones. The new one is named “Broken (please contact your administrator to fix this library)”, 0 bytes in size and created on 1970-01-01 …

Without knowing what went wrong I’m not inclined just trying to delete it again, any insight appreciated.

You used the wrong upgrade script. It is not a minor update from 6.0.x to 6.1.x!
Use the script “upgrade_6.0_6.1.sh” instead, so that your database, etc. is upgraded as well. Then the error should be gone.

Please read my post again.

Sorry I missed that.
Did you shut down your server during update? If not, did you try to restart it afterwards?

Yes, the server was shut down as usual when upgrading.

Have any errors been printed while running the upgrade script?

No, as I wrote, no errors from either script.

Since it’s obviously a case of null/0 (no name, unix time zero creation etc) I’m mostly looking for how it could happen, and more importantly, whether it’s safe to just delete (if possible, haven’t tried) a null/0 library like that.