Hello people, I could not find a forum post relevant to this issue:
As expected: Seafile Pro (2.9.18) for iOS 15.5 connects and displays directory structures properly.
I am able to upload and download encrypted and unencrypted libraries via Linux/Mac clients. The files are OK.
But the iOS app fails to download files (from both encrypted and unencrypted libraries): “Failed to download file”.
Message: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Tested with a small JPG with no spaces in the file name and various other file types.
This looks like permission issues, but the services are run as user “seafile” who recursively owns
/opt/seafile containing all the server logic. Possibly an nginx issue?
Do you have an idea?
- iOS: In unencrypted libraries, thumbnails are visible. In encrypted libraries, they are not.
- Web: In unencrypted libraries, files are viewable. In encrypted libraries, they are not.
- iOS: My avatar is not visible.
- Web: My avatar is not visible (only on the settings page where it is set).
- Seafile Server 9.0.2 for Raspberry Pi with MySQL & Nginx
- Raspberry Pi OS (64bit)
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
Many thanks in advance!