Upgrade CE from 6.3.4 to 7.0.2 - seahub forgets me

Hi guys,
I’ve just tried to upgrade from 6.3.4 to 7.0.2. I got the sql warnings that where discussed in a different thread as well - but I don’t worry, since we are told that they are not needed for CE.
Seafile is able to start, after the upgrade.
However, if I start seahub, the script tells me “This is your first start, let’s create an admin account”. If I do that, I still can never login to my Seafile Installation.

Are there files you need, have you seen this before… can you help me?

Best regards,
Simon

This happened to me once. There was an issue importing the backed up databases to the new MySQL server. I reimported and everything worked fine.

THANK YOU for your reply.

I actually have moved this Seafile installation from an old webserver to a new one. I have had mysqldumps of the databases and no issues with the migration.
Re-importation does not seem like a good idea because there have been many changes since then. I could dump the databases into a file, delete the databases, re-create them from the dumpfile and then try the update again but I don’t see a point in doing that… do you?

Has anyone any idea of what is going on? I’d post logfiles or such but I just don’t know where to start.